Date: 14/12/2010

By: Min

Subject: Re: Re: why is it happening ???

Thanks for the reply Mr. Admin.

I can see and know what you are talking about. But i want to say something, when someone or a group of people are given a chance to be a LEADER in a community or any other kind of LEADERSHIP, then, they themselves know that LEADERSHIP is not easy and they have to go through difficult situations during their terms of LEADERSHIP and that's the FACT and REALITY, but we cannot make an EXCUSE for that. I'm involve in LEADERSHIP in a ministry organisation, i know its hard but i cant make an EXCUSE out of it, but STRIVE forward to be a good LEADER, and I can't BUY that...but i have to PROOF myself to others that im worthy to be a LEADER, that they elcected me to be their LEADER.
There's always one thing any LEADER should always think upon........................i.e. if someone is saying/talking about my LEADERSHIP, then, its always WISE to reflect back and think and see what happened or what went wrong. People won't simply talk.......but people talk because they see something. And if a LEADER always tries to justify himself/herself or situations then i dont think that person can b a good LEADER.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS " EACH ONE OF US BEING A CHRISTIAN, WE ALL SHOULD HAVE A SERVANTHOOD LEADERSHIP..."

New comment